Share News, Resources, Events & Knowledge with Peace Educators from Around the World
Do you have news, events, research, curricular or other ideas to share with the Global Campaign for Peace Education community? If so, please submit your content using either the event or article submission forms below.
Please review posting criteria before submitting and choose a category from the list below.
In most cases we will approve posts that are clearly relevant and require only minimal editing without contacting you. Should we have questions, concerns of relevance, or require major edits we will be in touch.
Be sure to join the Global Campaign and sign-up to receive our newsletters in your inbox so you can view your post as soon as it goes live!
Basic Posting Criteria
The most important criteria for inclusion in the newsletter is relevance. Our priority is to feature articles that illuminate challenges and successes if the field of peace education and the ways in which peace education is growing and developing around the world. We also include news and resources related to issues of violence that peace educators should be knowledgeable of so that they might incorporate this knowledge into their curricula and classrooms.
Before submitting a potential contribution, please ask yourself if your submission is clearly related to education for peace. Peace education is a broad field comprising work and research in a number of related sub-fields of education including human rights, disarmament, gender, conflict, nonviolence, etc.
News & Views
- Features: share special articles (featured articles are invited by the Global Campaign editorial staff)
- News: share articles related to peace education developments from around the world
- Opinion: share opinion articles and editorials related to peace education
- Activity Reports: share reports from peace education events, trainings, etc. & occasional newsletters from other peace education oriented groups
- Action Alerts: share notices about urgent and/or time-sensitive campaigns, competitions or funding opportunities
- Curricula: share peace related curricula, videos, and teacher training resources
- Research: share original and published research on peace education
- Policy: share news, articles and documentation on educational policy developments related to peace education
Learn & Do
- Events & Conferences: share information about peace education related events and conferences (please use the event form for these submissions)
- Academic Courses: share information about upcoming academic courses related to peace education (please use the event form for these submissions)
- Programs of Study: share information about academic programs of study in peace education (please submit programs to our “Where to Study Peace Education” Directory)
- Trainings & Workshops: share information about non-academic (non-degree), informal and/or non-formal training and workshop opportunities (please use the event form for these submissions)
- Campaigns: share information about advocacy campaigns relevant to peace educators
- Lectures (please use the event form for these submissions)
- Webinars (please use the event form for these submissions)
- Publications: share information about new publications of relevance to the field and calls for papers
- Book Reviews: share reviews of important literature in the field
Jobs & Funding
- Jobs: share job postings and career opportunities in peace education and related fields
- Funding Opportunities: share information about grant and scholarship opportunities
Event Calendar Submissions
You can submit an event, conference, webinar, or online course (anything under the category “Learn & Do”) to be featured on our global peace education calendar.
*If you are submitting an event please do not use the “article submission” form below – this will prevent and/or cause a delay in your posting appearing on our site.Click here to submit your peace education related events to the global calendar!