In Factis Pax is a peer-reviewed online journal of peace education and social justice dedicated to the examination of issues central to the formation of a peaceful society, the prevention of violence, political challenges to peace and democratic societies. Social justice, democracy, and human flourishing are the core factors that highlight the importance of the role of education in building peaceful societies.
Volume 16, Number 2 (2022)
- Dialogue on Peace as the Presence of Justice: Ethical Reasoning as an Essential Learning Goal of Peace Education An Invitation to Peace Educators from Dale Snauwaert and Betty Reardon, By Dale T. Snauwaert and Betty A. Reardon
- Educators as Bogeyman: Exploring the Attacks on Public Education in the 2020s and Offering Recommendations for a More Peaceful K-12 Educational Climate, By Laura Finley and Luigi Esposito
- Resolving Interpersonal Conflicts through Accessible Justice in Rwanda: The Contribution of Access to Justice Bureaus, By Gasasira Gasana John
- Souls not Skin: An Examination of War and Peace Education in the context of W.E.B Dubois’ The Souls of Black Folk. By Matthew Hazelton
- The Heart of Justice: Peace’s Process as the Essence of Liberating Choice, Moral Systems, and Consciousness, By Jessica Wegert