Join the Campaign today and help us #SpreadPeaceEd.
Joining is a simple expression of your commitment to support the goals of the Global Campaign for Peace Education:
- To build public awareness and political support for the introduction of peace education into all spheres of education, including non-formal education, in all schools throughout the world;
- and, to promote the education of all teachers to teach for peace.
When joining, please consider getting involved!
- Volunteer list: join this list if you are interested in hearing about volunteer opportunities to support the Campaign.
- Country Coordinator: join this list if you are interested in starting up a country chapter of the campaign – or if you are interested in organizing in support of the campaign in your world region.
Choose your communication options (you can update these anytime). Everyone who joins receives our monthly newsletter – a rich compilation of news, analysis, curricula, events, and reports from around the globe. In addition, you can choose to sign-up for:
- Posts as they Happen: Receive a daily summary of new postings as they come fresh off the presses!
- Weekly Digest: Receive a once a week digest of news, reviews & events!
- Action Alerts: Receive emails about time-sensitive campaigns and funding opportunities.