This scholarship is intended to support a future undergraduate student who will be studying peace and conflict resolution. It is awarded annually at the International Conference on Conflict Resolution Education. The scholarship value is $1,000. Application deadline is March 30, 2018.
The 12th International Conference on Conflict Resolution Education, “Bridging the Divide in Polarized Societies,” will take place May 22-25, 2018 in Cleveland, Ohio, USA. The conference co-hosted by Case Western Reserve University with support from Cleveland State University, John Carroll University and Cuyahoga Community College.
- Graduating student from a U.S. high school
- Must have been offered and accepted an admission to a U.S. undergraduate program in Peace & Conflict Studies
Submit a creative work using, art, video, photos, or other media that demonstrates (illustrates) your answer to one of the following prompts
- What is your vision of yourself as a bridge builder?
- How are you building bridges in your community? How will you be a peacebuilder in the future?
- What does peacebuilding mean to you and your community?
Send the following to the CRE Scholarship Committee:
- Your name
- High school information
- Undergraduate program you will attend
- Copy of your acceptance letter to that College/University
- Support letter from a guidance counselor or teacher to the CRE Scholarship Committee
Address of the Scholarship Committee:
ATTN: Heather Lenz
Case Western Reserve University
Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences
11235 Bellflower Ave
Cleveland, OH 44106
Questions? Contact Jennifer Batton at 216-952-5609 or by email at: [email protected]