The World Forum Against Violence and for Peace Education will take place in Madrid on 19-21 April 2017. The World Forum will gather mayors and international leaders to a meeting point that will enable an exchange of experiences, strategies, campaigns and policies. The World Forum will also strive to issue an effective peace agenda from a local perspective.
- Analysis of the causes of violence
- Identification and and exchange of experiences.
- Proposal of specific actions in the fields of mediation and conflict resolution
- Suggestion of peace building policies, programmes and projects.
- Approval of the “Commitment to peace against urban violence”
CONTENT DISCLAIMER: please read the Global Campaign for Peace Education's content disclaimer / policy regarding the posting and sharing of content.